Saturday, August 2, 2008

4 8 15 16 23 42

A little over 8 weeks ago my brother Mark gave me an ultimatum. Either start watching Lost, or be excommunicated from the family. FOREVER. I believe his words were "I could forgive you, Sarah. I'm just not sure God could."
Fine.
He has been prompting me to watch for years, and since it is summer and there hasn't been much on since the writer's strike I obliged.

I started watching LOST 56 days ago. There are 83 episodes in the first 4 seasons. With each episode running roughly 43 minutes that's approx. 3600 minutes of Lost. That's an average of 64 minutes per day.

In true Lost fashion, I'll leave you to ponder those numbers.

No comments:


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss