Monday, August 18, 2008

Important Life Lessons, brought to you by Ferris.


Make the most of your life
The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"

Life is all about your perspective
Sloane: The city looks so peaceful from up here.
Ferris: Anything is peaceful from one thousand, three hundred and fifty-three feet.
Cameron: I think I see my dad.

Always believe in yourself
-Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

3 comments:

Eric said...

One of my two all time favorite 80s movies...the other is Better Off Dead, it's also full of life lessons.
Pay the paper boy.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

Anonymous said...

This is actually my fourth Ferris Bueller reference in 2 days. Gotta love it.

~Laura


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss