Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I want...

- Equality
- One of those California Pizza Kitchen personal sized Sicilian pizzas sitting in my freezer
- For Emmy to brush her own stanky teeth
- To figure out something to wear tomorrow
- To wake up in my parents house to the smell of coffee and the sound of Winston barking while Tim & Nan talk over each other
- some gumbo
- For the couch sized pile of laundry sitting next to me to wash and fold itself
- A kinder disposition
- More focus at work
- To move to a respectable dwelling and...
- Some sense of organization when it comes to that dwelling
- You to have a good day
- A margarita on the rocks/patio/beach
- A family of my own someday
- About a dozen Cadbury Eggs.... self control, self control, self control....
- To be blonde again
- This to last a very, very long time....

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hoping you get all of it.


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss