Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This post is partly about Wal-Mart, so you might just want to hang yourself now.

Wednesday nights is choir practice. Typically I don't eat dinner before I go (just a snack, or 2, or 5) so by the time it's over (8:30ish) I'm pretty hungry. This usually results in me stopping at the grocery store for some lovin'.

Well tonight I decided to take advantage of Wal-Mart's low low prices!! I'll skip over the things that consistently blow about Wal-Mart, b/c you've all been there and you already know.Tonight's visit was pleasant. I scammed on some guys with my "I'm so beautiful/fabulous I just drifted into this place" look; it was good. I made a vane attempt to play the "what are all these processed foods and where do I find my sprouts?" card, but that scenario flew out the window once I loaded the Blue Bell pint and Tia Rosa chips into the basket. Maybe next time. The trip was topped off nicely by the tall drink in the green shirt. He chatted on his cell phone (with his grandmother I presume) and carried a jug of milk (insert 'Milk, it does a body good' joke here)


Since I was at choir I recorded America's Next Top Model on my VCR. Now if you'll excuse me...


No comments:


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss